Fedor Emelianenko vs. Dan Henderson – Strikeforce
More Videos Like This.
Awesome fight. Fedor needs to break ties with whomever he rolls with or he is done.
Sorry guys but he went limp was a good call have been hearing early
stoppage but but when Herb jumped in he had went limp and face planted
he might of came too fast after things were stopped but he was out
and would of took major damage if he let it go..was great fight
and was just unlucky and got caught but looked good
I am a fan of both and I first thought it was a legit ko but, after having analyzed it a bit, I would say it was a bit premature but I would agree that from Herb’s/most people’s point of view it did look like a ko. After analyzing a clip by clip, it doesn’t look like Fedor was unconscious at any second.. I
This is what I see. You can do teh same and see if you arrive at same conclusion
1. Fedor was pulling forward with his arms against Henderson trying to pull him back the other way. At the same time Henderson hit him with a massive uppercut which stunned Fedor and bc Fedor was in the process of pulling forward, when he got stunned, his shoulder arms extended backwards and trapped under the stomach. This is second 53. He does do a faceplant and i believe he is stunned and both his arms buckle and gets traps under his stomach level.
2. at 53second , notice his butt is still up and he is still on his knees. With dan’s weight on top on him, and no arms for support( as its trapped,) all the weight now is resting on his head and he can’tmove it bc its maximally extended bearing the weight. Making it look very much like he is indeed unconscious,
3. However stil at 53 seconds, BEFORE Dan’s first hit to the back of the head, Fedor manages to free and move his left arm towards his chest but his right arm is still under the stomach.
4. Second 54 left, Fedor gets hit and before the second hit, now his left arm is under the chest getting ready for a roll. He then gets hit a second time.
5. Second 54, Fedor drops his hips,knees NOT going limp from the second shot but in am attempt to roll. you can try this yourself but impossible to roll on your knees esp with someone riding your back. You have to flatten out and push off from one leg only.At the very second he drops his hips, he coordinates it with his left arm pushing up and rolls which is the proper technic` for rolling,
6. Notice when he rolls, its very crisp with proper technique and not at all grougy.
Whether he could have successfully defended is another question but now am pretty darn sure he was never unconscious and had teh chance for a comeback.. Fedor has always been a humble guy w/o a single complaint or excuse and has always been respectful and honest and he has no reason to lie. But, I first thought he was ko’d but maybe doesn’t remember it but now I see he was never unconscious….. I called this fight for Dan two months ago because Fedor has been very one dimensional as of late not combinding punches with Judo throws and takedowns with amazing transition which was his best asset but now he is careless and very one dimensional. He jsut wants a quick ko.
In a rematch, If Fedor uses his asset and changes levels from punches to judo,takedowns, sambo. I bet at least Fedor 9/10 over Dan. When Fedor when careless 50/50 by KO win or Ko loss.
oops reverse 54 and 53
Well said, cny, ty 4 that walkthrough:)
Mail (will not be published) :
© 2013 TKOHUB. All Rights Reserved.